Why are some people successful and others struggle without ever finding the reward they deserve? The key answer is Support. Whatever the field of human endeavour, successful people don’t go it alone. They have support teams, and that means not just staff ministering to their needs. It means, above all, a team of peers and mentors who bring their knowledge and expertise to the table. These teams are called MasterMind Groups.
Let’s cut to the chase:
- All successful people have MasterMind support surrounding them.
- All of them use this support massively and deliberately.
In an article, I provide a bullet-point summary of the concept of MasterMind Group as developed by Napoleon Hill and subsequently expanded by various other contributors. In the article, you’ll find concise answers to these questions:
- What is MasterMinding?
- What is the Objective of a MasterMind Group?
- What is the Value of a MasterMind Group?
- What are the Benefits of MasterMind Groups?
- Why Don’t More People Use MasterMind Groups?
- Why Do Mastermind Groups Succeed?
- What are the Critical Success Factors for a Mastermind Group?
- Do You Belong in a MasterMind Group?
- How to Run a MasterMind Group
In case you’re wondering why I use ‘MasterMind’ rather than ‘Mastermind’, here is the answer: I use ‘MasterMind’ to distinguish it from the popular quiz game where people know all sorts of obscure things about often weird and wonderful subjects. ‘MasterMinding’ is a route to success and achievement not to the retention of frequently useless facts.
To be specific, MasterMinding is a strategy and skill for:
- Reaching Your Goals
- Achieving Success
- Finding Solutions/Remedies
- Massive Innovation
- Optimisation of Business or Any Other Enterprise.
Use my summary as a brief introduction and checklist. You can read or download the full article with my compliments as a pdf file here. Best of luck on your way to success.